Tuesday, November 25, 2008

$10 = Lots of time, less sweat, & less noise

That's right, for just $10 you can have lots more time, sweat less and have less noise in your life. How? Buy a new hair dryer.

I can't tell you how long I've had mine, maybe 3 years, but I just got a new one and I can't believe the difference. It's the same model, same wattage, but wow, a totally different experience. I bought it for $10, it's nothing special, but it went so much faster, it was a lot less heat, and it was markedly quieter. Awesome.

I read in the instructions (yes, as if I haven't been drying my hair for 25 years, I read the instructions) that you are supposed to clean your hair dryer with the vaccum cleaner every so often for maintenance. Anybody doing that??? Makes sense, it does fill up with dust and then it can't suck in as much air. I think I'll just replace it every year instead.

No comments: