Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, All!

Welcome to my blog! We'll see how this goes. The goals are -

1) not frustrate Kate when she's older because I kept no electronic journal of her life. I'm assuming in the future this would be equivalent to not having a photo album. so, this is a gift to her and those who want to see what she's up to.
2) share what i'm learning about being a mom so I don't forget it for next time and in case any other mom cares.
3) share anything interesting or funny

That's it! Expect a post weekly. I started uploading stuff earlier this month from when Kate was born, so feel free to check it all out, or not.
Love y'all!
Krissy

***By the way - if you have a blog and I haven't listed it on the side, comment and let me know the address! Thanks!

5 comments:

amo said...

Yay! I love blogging. Can't wait to read all about my cute little friend Kate!

Mama ABK said...

Hi Kris, I love your blog! Kate is so adorable, I just want to give her a big squeeze! Miss you guys so much. By the way, are you sure you had a baby? You look amazing!!!

Also, I don't know if you have the link to Will's blog: http://babyboywgk.blogspot.com/

Love, Alyssa

Ross & Tricia McLain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Hi Krissy. Funny to run into you the other day and then today to run across your blog. Is it by chance?
Well I wished we could've chatted longer. Kate is absolutely stunning, all I could see was joy all over her. She just melts your heart. Motherhood suits you well.

~Tricia

Rachel said...

love it ... kate will be grateful for the well kept record, and so will we!