Tuesday, August 04, 2009

What fun!

Someone recently said that I'm a kid trapped in an adult's body.  I think that's probably right.  I can't believe how much fun is out there!  We took Kate to the zoo recently and it was fantastic!  You could feed the giraffe right up close!  Kate was not a huge fan of it though, and I realized she's right, giraffe's have gross tongues.  She like the elephants and the bears a bunch.  Can't wait to go back again soon!  A few pics here, and a video of pics.





2 comments:

Ashley said...

One of my favorite things about Krissy is that she has led a life full of experiences but always behaves as if it's the first time she's been anywhere or seen anything and proceeds to speak in exclusively exclamation points. I personally witnessed her bounce in her seat on the el in Chicago. "The train is so fun!"

Krissy said...

Thanks, Ash! That makes me smile :) And yes, I think the el is fantastic!