Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 1 - Success!

Week one of working was a success. I didn't even cry. I was happy, Kate was happy, Brett was happy, and my parents were definitely happy taking care of her (except my dad, who had pink eye and couldn't touch her, or really anything :( he was sad. but, they are coming back in two weeks, so he'll be happy then :)

Seriously, it was as good as I could have hoped for. It felt good for all of us. I really appreciated and enjoyed my time with Kate before and after work and over the weekend. I enjoyed my time at work. It was fun learning new things and meeting new people. So far, it feels really good. More to come I'm sure, but it's feeling like a good decision.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I had a really weird dream last night about me working. I want to tell you and get your take on it. Enjoy the beginning of week 2!