Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Population Explosion! Please Respond

I was on Pampers.com today and I participated in a poll. I thought the results were FACINATING -

"How many kids would you like?"

One - 4%
Two - 20%
Three - 15%
Four - 8%
More - 53%

(Total votes 101,825)

Obviously there are lots of assumptions & caveats you could make about the voters, but still, 100,000 people is not a trivial sample size. What does this mean about the future population?

My answer, in case you are curious, was aligned with the majority. I'm sure this surprises some readers, and frankly it even surprises me. I will caveat by saying I don't want to give birth to that many kiddos (I think 3 feels like a good # there.) But I think Brett and I would like to adopt at some point. Of course you never know what the future holds, but that's my answer today.

JUST FOR FUN, and if you feel comfortable sharing, leave a comment with how you'd answer the question. (And a little logistical note - I changed my settings and it now should be easier to comment.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Last I checked, Steve was with the minority. So, hopefully we'll come out somewhere in the middle! :)

Lisa said...

Two...maybe three...I'm sure things will changes as this pregnancy progresses ;)