Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Perspective

Just when I think Kate is so smart she should work for NASA, I get perspective and remember she's still one...this morning I heard her choking in her room and I thought, there is no food in there, so there's nothing I should be concerned about, right? Wrong. She walks back to me and says, "I ate the crayon. The green one." This is where I have trouble with discipline. I say, "Kate, repeat after me - We don't eat crayons." She says, enthusiastically, "No eat crayons!" I start laughing. I mean, it's funny, right. They're non-toxic, she didn't choke. Now she has the hiccups from eating the crayon. Awesome.

2 comments:

amo said...

Love it. Yesterday Urban was here in my office and tipped my recycle bin over on himself. I had to laugh.

Ashley said...

Green poop, I presume.